you’re better off without him, don’t call him…
he’s breaking your heart.
he’s hanging with your best friend and your waiting there,
it’s tearing you apart.
he lied to you a thousand times,
when i was there he kept you waiting.
and i’m still here waiting there
to catch you if you fall.
i don’t know why i care so much
when i shouldn’t care at all.
finally got the nerve to tell you
how much you mean to me you said that i was your best friend,
a real sweet guy, but that’s all i’d ever be.
- the girl outside lyrics – electric light orchestra / electric light orchestra lyrics
- gonna keep on tryin’ till i win your love lyrics – temptations / temptations lyrics
- the planet’s dream lyrics – dawnless / dawnless lyrics
- the peaceful dead lyrics – dawn of winter / dawn of winter lyrics
- on your time lyrics – dark tranquillity / dark tranquillity lyrics