“you’ll never know”
you’ll never know just how much i miss you.
you’ll never know just how much i care.
and if i tried, i still couldn’t hide my love for you.
you oughtta know, for haven’t i told you so
a million or more times?
you went away and my heart went with you.
i speak your name in my every prayer.
if there is some other way to prove that i love you,
i swear i don’t know how.
you’ll never know if you don’t know now.
- have yourself a merry little christmas lyrics – bette midler / bette midler lyrics
- no arrows lyrics – sam roberts / sam roberts lyrics
- the collapse of the great tide cliffs lyrics – the dear hunter / the dear hunter lyrics
- coldspell lyrics – honor society / honor society lyrics
- forgot myself lyrics – toby lightman / toby lightman lyrics