i’m looking for a place to start,
but everything feels so different now.
just grab a hold of my hand,
i will lead you through this wonderland.
water up to my knees,
but sharks are swimming in the sea.
just follow my yellow light
and ignore all those big warning signs.
somewhere deep in the dark
a howling beast hears us talk.
i dare you to close your eyes
and see all the colors in disguise.
running into the night,
the earth is shaking and i see a light.
the light is blinding my eyes
as the soft walls eat us alive.
- the beginning of the end lyrics – twisted insane / twisted insane lyrics
- look for the woman lyrics – dan le sac vs scroobius pip / dan le sac vs scroobius pip lyrics
- next door lyrics – edward maya / edward maya lyrics
- kiss it bye bye lyrics – aleesia / aleesia lyrics
- turner overdrive) – let it ride lyrics – b.t.o. (bachman / b t o bachman lyrics