wont you scream my name
for the first time
for the last time.
as i lay down my life before you.
the hiding place where i sought out your eyes.
screaming outwards to shoot me back in time.
you sent me out in the right field
spilled my words and disguise
were starting a rise.
now its so true i cant go on without you by my side
every night we die.
hold my breath just to see your ghost
i hold it in my hand for you.
for the first time for the last time.
and i regret the moments i gave you
searching for my plans to devour you
i finally found out the truth
now its so true i cant go on without you by my side.
let go of the wires!
- something to think about lyrics – hank williams jr. / hank williams jr lyrics
- ready to go home lyrics – hank williams jr. / hank williams jr lyrics
- dancer lyrics – jessie baylin / jessie baylin lyrics
- the symbol of tupanamba lyrics – gruesome stuff relish / gruesome stuff relish lyrics
- mademoiselle (voulez vous danser) lyrics – jimmy buffett / jimmy buffett lyrics