kid, don’t lose your cool it’s still too soon to have to choose a brighter doom.
it’s hard to believe but i can see how there could be so little left to lose.
momma’s not okay, she lights a candle for every day that you’re away. today could be the one she burns the mother f*cker down, the final act of grace. in a pointless endless race.
kid, you’re under fire, your life is coming down to the wire. baby, you’ll take the captains hand, carry a ship through burning sands. cradle your rifle like a man.
momma, she said to wait, she’s lost it all, slowly got the stay to make you pay. she throws the fiend upon the floor to get those suckers full of stone. till the day he dies alo
- quest for the sun lyrics – headshot / headshot lyrics
- die welt in mir lyrics – der weg einer freiheit / der weg einer freiheit lyrics
- unspeakable truth lyrics – orodruin / orodruin lyrics
- family matters lyrics – day is ours / day is ours lyrics
- our break up song lyrics – candice accola / candice accola lyrics