i heard you say “hey, that’s the wrong way,” but i didn’t care. you can go your own way; i’ll find my way there. never been so tired, never been so lost.
with everything i’ve gained, it wasn’t worth the cost… i strive to be in control; the hardest thing for me is to let go… yes it’s true that i’m the
one who needs you. my pride tells lies, saying “you will pull through.” sometimes i’m up, but i’m mostly down, just like a leaf in the wind. i know the
place where i need to end, but where do i begin?… what is that i see? am i exiting this dark place? is it light i see? i’ve reached the end of this
cave… only you can save me.
- i guess i never knew my baby lyrics – tata young / tata young lyrics
- life is like a musical lyrics – outkast / outkast lyrics
- someone to watch over me lyrics – renee olstead / renee olstead lyrics
- and it feels like lyrics – leann rimes / leann rimes lyrics
- hit u from the back lyrics – rick ross / rick ross lyrics