why don’t you try to do without him?
why don’t you try to live alone?
do you really need his hands for your p*ssion?
do you really need his heart for your throne?
do you need his labor for your baby?
do you need his beast for the bone?
do you need to hold a leash to be a lady?
i know that you can make it, make it on your own
why don’t you try to forget him?
why just open up your dainty little hand?
you know this life is filled with many sweet companions
many satisfying one-night stands
do you want to be the ditch around a tower?
do you want to be the moonlight in his cave?
do you want to give your blessing to his power
as he goes whistling past his daddy, past his daddy’s grave?
i’d like to take you to the ceremony
that is if i remember the way
you see jack and jill, they’re going to join their misery
i’m afraid it’s time for everyone to pray
you can see they’ve finally taken cover
you can see that they’re willing to obey
their vows are difficult, they’re for each other
so let n*body put a loophole, a loophole in their way
- miss ann lyrics – johnny winter / johnny winter lyrics
- special girl lyrics – meat loaf / meat loaf lyrics
- please don’t pass me by (a disgrace) [live] lyrics – leonard cohen / leonard cohen lyrics
- how did we get here lyrics (feat. r. kelly) – fat joe / feat r kelly fat joe lyrics
- munich air disaster 1958 lyrics – morrissey / morrissey lyrics