no matter what, you’ll always be dead to me.
there’s no redeeming yourself from this endless journey.
i’ve always tried to surp*ss this depression,
but i feel like i’m falling behind.
the cold, the dark, the lifelessness i deal with.
here i stand alone. alone to fight every battle.
i can’t take this anymore. now ask yourself one question.
is it easy for you? it’s not easy for me.
look what you’ve done to me. are you happy, because i’m
i know you never cared, and i never will.
are you happy when you look in the mirror?
what do you see, because i see nothing.
i see nothing, and i never did. look at yourself.
- set aside lyrics – i am disaster / i am disaster lyrics
- i don’t know anything lyrics – i am war / i am war lyrics
- hold your breath lyrics – if i were you / if i were you lyrics
- in the name of the father lyrics – inner terrestrials / inner terrestrials lyrics
- your rockin’ chair lyrics – stan ridgway / stan ridgway lyrics