would a black man let you hunger?
would a muslim even plunder?
would all indians kill my trees?
would polar bears make my land smaller?
would a child mortcage my future?
would a lake refuse my right to breathe?
if we exchanged the roles and turned the whole
what if we cared?
what if we were prepared?
wouldn’t al the pain vanish into thin air?
what if we strained. we could part from every chain?
would a paradise be a guide of life?
would a fish go angling mankind?
would spider tread us down?
would a coral bank drill for oil?
would a whale eat you for s*x drive?
would a pig fatten you?
would elephants and tigers cage you up?
- ruins of ignorance (remastered) lyrics – project pitchfork / project pitchfork lyrics
- you know who i am lyrics – leonard cohen / leonard cohen lyrics
- dreamland lyrics – bob marley / bob marley lyrics
- disintegration (is the best album, ever) lyrics – impossibles / impossibles lyrics
- romeo had juliet lyrics – velvet underground / velvet underground lyrics