(e) as we journey along, on (a) life’s wicked (e) road,
so selfish are we, for silver and (b7) gold,
you can (e) treasure your wealth, your (a) diamonds and (e) gold,
but my friends it won’t save, your (b7) poor wicked (e) soul.
for when god calls, from his home up on high,
to your earthly wealth, you must say goodbye,
then it’s useless to you, if you’ve strayed from the fold,
for my friend it won’t save your poor wicked soul.
the rich man like all, will be judged at that time,
but all of his wealth, will be left behind.
for no matter how much earthly wealth you get hold,
well my friend it won’t save, your poor wicked soul.
this verse on demo record only * * * * *
when the world is on fire, on that judgement day,
for all of our wrongs, then we must pay,
but the debt can’t be paid, with silver and gold,
no friends it won’t save, your poor wicked soul.
- roman whores lyrics – lividity / lividity lyrics
- sometimes i feel like a motherless child lyrics – nana mouskouri / nana mouskouri lyrics
- atavism ii lyrics – lord weird slough feg / lord weird slough feg lyrics
- silence lyrics – liv kristine / liv kristine lyrics
- hip, hip hoo-raisin lyrics – parry gripp / parry gripp lyrics