we’re done, but it’s not over.
we’ll start it again, out to the end of the day.
it keeps getting better.
don’t be afraid, we’ll do it together.
started from nothing, ended up with everything.
from the house, to the whips, taking trips to any place that you care to name.
ez wider papers, no blunts, hit it once you mile high
runnin’ now i’m livin’ how i’m supposed to.
laughing at you haters like i told you
i just tell the waitress keep pouring.
get infront of the camera keep posing
too much bank to be rolled in, that’s why i stay golden, till the cake gets swollen.
and you just can’t fold it. or it’s old and molded.
and the crust get golden.
you stay the night cause you say my life is exciting
wake up still drunk not going to work cause you like it
livin’ with no regrets
buyin’ more bottles while we got ones i ain’t even opened yet
notice that first thought you wanna talk about your boyfriend
now everytime he callin’ you ignoring them
somewhere tasting trees
cat and mouse
you chase me i’ll chase this cheese
while we’re young, one
- bending the rules and breaking the law lyrics – brantley gilbert / brantley gilbert lyrics
- farmer’s daughter lyrics – rodney atkins / rodney atkins lyrics
- awakening lyrics – chris tomlin / chris tomlin lyrics
- the boy who could fly lyrics – pierce the veil / pierce the veil lyrics
- frisky lyrics – tinie tempah / tinie tempah lyrics