here we begin. i’m with you here now once again.
the tide takes me away. the moonlight on the water leads the way.
darkness falls, but your face still shines. what can get in the way?
gone so far, i’m hopelessly in love with who you are.
time ticks away, encomp*ssing my life in every way.
we can talk, but no words can say how i’m feeling today.
don’t fall. don’t stop waiting. don’t fall down. what to say?
worlds closer, fears abating, worlds apart–not today.
when this night ends, i need to wake up next to you again.
- welcome to hollywood lyrics – jim verraros / jim verraros lyrics
- you turn it on lyrics – jim verraros / jim verraros lyrics
- you’re getting crazy (estas enloqueciendo) lyrics – jim verraros / jim verraros lyrics
- 10 miles to go on a 9 mile road lyrics – jim white / jim white lyrics
- alabama chrome lyrics – jim white / jim white lyrics