can’t you see i’m easily bothered by persistence
one step from lashing out at you…
you want in to get under my skin
and call yourself a friend
i’ve got more friends like you
what do i do?
is there no standard anymore?
what it takes, who i am, where i’ve been
you can’t be something you’re not
be yourself, by yourself
stay away from me
a lesson learned in life
known from the dawn of time
run your mouth when i’m not around
it’s easy to achieve
you cry to weak friends that sympathize
can you hear the violins playing you song?
those same friends tell me your every word
are you talking to me?
no way punk
- the roller lyrics – beady eye / beady eye lyrics
- let’s get it on lyrics – marvin gaye / marvin gaye lyrics
- i live my life for you lyrics – firehouse / firehouse lyrics
- a moment suspended in time lyrics – underoath / underoath lyrics
- fly like an eagle lyrics – the steve miller band / the steve miller band lyrics