wake me up when it’s over,
wake me up when it’s done,
when he’s gone away and taken everything,
wake me up.
wake me up when the skies are clearing,
when the water is still,
’cause i will not watch the ships sail away so,
please say you will.
if it were any other day,
this wouldn’t get the best of me.
but today i’m not so strong,
so lay me down with a sad song,
and when it stops then you know i’ve been,
gone too long.
but don’t shake me awake,
don’t bend me or i will break,
come find me somewhere between my dreams,
with the sun on my face.
i will still feel it later on,
but for now i’d rather be asleep.
- up against the wall lyrics – peter bjorn and john / peter bjorn and john lyrics
- the all star diaries lyrics – a skylit drive / a skylit drive lyrics
- some loud thunder lyrics – clap your hands say yeah / clap your hands say yeah lyrics
- unhappy without you lyrics – brian mcknight / brian mcknight lyrics
- ride around shining lyrics – the clipse / the clipse lyrics