“well, good god d*mn…” i said out loud (but to myself,
no one else is around).
and now i’m compelled toward self-interrogations, or
maybe personal progression through new informations.
“go ahead,” he said. “answer your own questions now.”
“like when is enough ever gonna be enough?”
i also remember him saying, “you may find yourself still
starring down your mirror’s throat for answers as hard to
find as this voice is getting rough.”
and i said (trying to be “hard”):
“my heart muscles are too tough.”
he just laughed lightly and said: “well, how long must
one go on playing the worst versions of themselves?”
well, a good friend of mine told me that it’s
it’s until “one goes off”.
- melancholy of a dying world lyrics – illidiance / illidiance lyrics
- human angels lyrics – images of eden / images of eden lyrics
- i am hatred lyrics – jungle rot / jungle rot lyrics
- embracing the fleshless ecstasy lyrics – inanna / inanna lyrics
- el tiempo que te quede libre lyrics – luis miguel / luis miguel lyrics