the movement of water, a trembling soul, have never
expected, but always have known.
a serene lake, ones so lively, but the last wrinkle
but his waves stand like statue, to mark the memory of a
man, a loved one.
a heart divided over those who care.
this inheritance not to be forgotten.
- the right path lyrics – dawn of destiny / dawn of destiny lyrics
- wherever love drops, pt. 2 lyrics – manfred mann / manfred mann lyrics
- rock ‘n roll is music now lyrics – james taylor / james taylor lyrics
- wicked choices – part i lyrics – dark avenger / dark avenger lyrics
- snaggle tooth mama lyrics – those darlins / those darlins lyrics