well i wrote your name and burned it,
see the color of the flame.
and it burned out the whole spectrum,
as if you were everything.
mine just burned gold,
a normal flame.
i am not anything.
and all that i remember the feeling of waking up.
we were kids, you were the sun to which my eyes would not adjust.
we were kids, i was a fountain.
you could never drink enough.
then came all the boys who swept you up play careless with your heart.
every night there was a new girl sitting beside me in my car.
something dies when you grow older,
but you do the best you can.
i am glad
i am glad…
you found a good man.
- been here all along lyrics – hannah montana / hannah montana lyrics
- can’t be friends lyrics – trey songz / trey songz lyrics
- we are here to change the world lyrics – michael jackson / michael jackson lyrics
- kool-aid & frozen pizza lyrics – mac miller / mac miller lyrics
- circle the drain lyrics – katy perry / katy perry lyrics