i walked the road from tucson to san antonio with the smell of blood on my breath.
ninety days of sweat and dirt feels like one night when you’ve got nothing left.
’til there’s nothing left to do but die.
buckshot is my bread, and i’ll drink whiskey instead of water ’cause i can’t stand to be sober in this place.
your hands on my face every step of the way, tryin’ to peel away the pain.
i’ll drink whiskey instead of water.
- cop that shit lyrics – timbaland & magoo / timbaland magoo lyrics
- a showman’s life lyrics – gary allan / gary allan lyrics
- reinventing the wheel to run myself over lyrics – fall out boy / fall out boy lyrics
- he gets that from me lyrics – reba mcentire / reba mcentire lyrics
- flag – death of a nation lyrics – anti / anti lyrics