(out in the blistering cold i’m screaming
hold me, protect me
won’t you ever let me down)
dying down here in the hole
unsatisfied with the world outside
there must be something more
a place where hearts don’t freeze
the rainbow isn’t dyed so white
a place that’s full of life
what do you search for, little rabbit?
i search for the spring, is it you?
no i’m not the spring, i’m just a mole
thank you dear mole, cross your fingers i will find it
maybe one day soon!
i’ll have to find it!
(searching for an end of this winter to come
she knows every road has to start with a first step)
buried alive under white death
kill all the white men (those with carrot noses and those without)
i have to find a bear to carry me home
what i need is a friend to show me where home is
what i need is you
help me, embrace me
what i need is truth
let this winter end
- en del av mitt hjärta lyrics – caroline af ugglas / caroline af ugglas lyrics
- coo coo lyrics – caroline af ugglas / caroline af ugglas lyrics
- att älska någon lyrics – caroline af ugglas / caroline af ugglas lyrics
- 10 points out of 10 points lyrics – 2pm / 2pm lyrics
- what time is it now lyrics – 2pm / 2pm lyrics