oh son, oh son,
don’t break yourself by the answers i cannot tell.
wish you the best of luck,
when you realize how everything is f*cked.
oh, the day will come,
when it’s written in stone.
when you just can’t tell,
the future from the past,
or heaven from h*ll.
my daughter, my love,
don’t let yourself break over a world you hate.
when the bad overweights the good,
and when nothing really is what you thought that you’d
don’t you ever let it, go as far this.
i’ll straighten up your back, to make you resist.
- turn on the sun lyrics – nana mouskouri / nana mouskouri lyrics
- price of your ego lyrics – ideas / ideas lyrics
- you’ve got a full house but i don’t see john stamos (i lie) lyrics – when amber sleeps / when amber sleeps lyrics
- end my agony lyrics – illuminata / illuminata lyrics
- end of innocence lyrics – iced earth / iced earth lyrics