what if christmas didn’t come this year
and no one paid for christmas cheer?
who would cry the biggest tear,
the child or the store?
why do brides wear virgin white?
most do not deserve that right.
but to choose a color of their delight
would surely bring on the frowns.
to defy the laws of tradition
is a crusade only of the brave.
suppose the taxman, he comes to town,
and you don’t lay your money down.
yet mr. jones he killed mr. brown the other day.
well i wonder, who’s gonna go to h*ll.
- be-in lyrics – the dandy warhols / the dandy warhols lyrics
- save the overtime (for me) lyrics – gladys knight / gladys knight lyrics
- the riddle lyrics – marty casey & lovehammers / marty casey lovehammers lyrics
- ground hog’s day lyrics – primus / primus lyrics
- the bottle lyrics – corey smith / corey smith lyrics