oh, sevens worth a say, like a lie, five and one
my favourite died in pain, by a guy, son of a gun
he jumped through the horse i guess,
disappeared, no mess
h*ll! we’ll just have to rest, follow me down,
if you caan, follow slowly.
thus enter as we may, by a hole, in the floor.
deep darker than the black, seemed to hear,
many a rat.
tried harder as i fought, thought my life,
knees trembling in my legs,
wish to get out, out and about
out and about.
hre, now, fear, let me free
now, here, now.
don’t leave me fast here, oh please
you won’t let me live again!
come, don’t be so afraid, by the fire, sit beside
change all your whims and cares
to the tide of the night
this thought occurred to me,
did the ghost, disappear
fire deep my heart my soul, chase him off,
very clear, very clearly.
- one in a million lyrics – christine mcvie / christine mcvie lyrics
- lazy lyrics – parokya ni edgar / parokya ni edgar lyrics
- a l’entrada del temps clar lyrics – angelo branduardi / angelo branduardi lyrics
- just like i treat you lyrics – rod stewart / rod stewart lyrics
- baby please don’t go lyrics – nancy sinatra / nancy sinatra lyrics