c*ckroach crawling on the wall, trailing stained tiles, angel, bleeding on the floor watching
as it dies. as the angel dies. crawling downwards, scurrying to seek shelter in it’s nest of
used syringes thrown into the sink. sodom-arise! history has caught it’s breath, it’s time
for another wave. rejoice and thrive, tomorrow bears promises of death and decay.
insect pries with insect eyes and ventures out the streets. pest seeking pestilence to
breed and spread disease. spreading it’s disease. suddenly i realize that the c*ckroach,
the parasite, must be i. rise up, infest! be plague, be locust and death. rise up, resist!
venture all, burn all. what’s there to be missed? avert your eyes, they only speak of
insecurity. there’s no fooling the parasite, don’t play no social status games with me.
rain is pouring down the streets and ‘roach is washed along. when every way leads
you astray, no turn can be wrong. roaming debris, feeding on what it finds, the
roach is crawling on in steadily growing lines. bred in disease, sp*wned in the
streets, the gutter is br*mm*ng over. spreading like plague, scoring like flames
this insect will take over. “never mind, it’s just the insect talking.”
alas it’s kind has grown right out of control.
what you sow is what you will reap, and agues what, it works the
same way with disease. and now it’s harvest time, so sit down humanity
- i want to learn to waltz with you lyrics – continental drifters / continental drifters lyrics
- invisible boyfriend lyrics – continental drifters / continental drifters lyrics
- meet me in the middle lyrics – continental drifters / continental drifters lyrics
- mezzanine lyrics – continental drifters / continental drifters lyrics
- mixed messages lyrics – continental drifters / continental drifters lyrics