do you hear the jet plane yawning miles across the sky? do you hear the garbage truck back down the boulevard, setting off the car alarms as it p*sses by? do you hear the static of one thousand detuned radios? shut the window, love. keep the world outside. i don’t want to think about anyone but the footsteps are getting louder, drowning out the sound of the rain, as it knocks on the windowsill. i’m not answering the phone — let it ring. lately i’ve been feeling like a falling bomb. the ground is getting closer and the sky is falling down. this song has been brough to you by a falling bomb.
- commitment lyrics – lucky boys confusion / lucky boys confusion lyrics
- cherry range lyrics – rza / rza lyrics
- another postcard lyrics – barenaked ladies / barenaked ladies lyrics
- it’s everyone’s fault but mine lyrics – straylight run / straylight run lyrics
- flag – when you don’t control your government people want to kill you lyrics – anti / anti lyrics