i will walk with you, my friend, in the search for insight…
let truth be told,
if not malicious, the nature of humanity is volatile,
often thoughtlessly brought to irrational ends.
and i have mused on the future that may effect…
dark times designed of dark minds.
now please walk with me, my friend,
this is what i believe and know to be true.
i believe and know fear runs deeper than reason,
that rampant weakness is veiled by aggression.
i believe and know defeat is the order of man,
resting well in euphemism and excuse;
in biting reality, eternally sleepless.
no, i do not believe roses only bloom just to conceal the th*rns.
i merely accept the th*rn pr*cked finger bleeds.
it is foolish to think the adder benign.
let us walk together in acute perception, wake insight from sleep;
outside of doctrines, anch*r*d in bitter reality.
i will walk with you, my friend.
we will walk…
- the stains of time (maniac agenda mix) lyrics – jamie christopherson / jamie christopherson lyrics
- this tragedy lyrics – last minute sedative / last minute sedative lyrics
- silhouette in red lyrics – bonnie tyler / bonnie tyler lyrics
- one of the millions lyrics – xtc / xtc lyrics
- eyes that burn the soul lyrics – pagan war machine / pagan war machine lyrics