making all these waves and i wonder where the days went.
i sit and think of you, i hope the feeling’s mutual.
i’m seeing all you gave and,
it somehow don’t seem even close to what i’d do.
to break in two seems natural.
these days are great, there’s work to do.
would you like to work with me, i’d love to work you.
these days are great and so are you.
i think it’s something positive, and negative too.
playing all these games and, i wonder who’s to blame it.
i sit and think it’s you, i’m sure the feelings mutual.
we’re growing cold. its getting old.
we should have known it’s over.
we’ll be a real team, i told you.
- let’s get lifted lyrics – john legend / john legend lyrics
- z – jigga what / faint lyrics – jay / jay lyrics
- piss it all away lyrics – puddle of mudd / puddle of mudd lyrics
- running back to you lyrics – ruben studdard / ruben studdard lyrics
- if these walls could talk lyrics – dead celebrity status / dead celebrity status lyrics