could never dream of pleasure
so deeply teasing my heart…
you seemed my only treasure,
when p*ssion tore us apart.
building our castle on quicksand,
melting like wax in your hands,
changing my guise like snakeskin,
i wish you’d know what i mea.
try to pretend
that we gonna live forever,
never ask me
why don’t we try to escape from
what we fear
just say the words i used to hear…
from some the way of p*ssion
is the only way to survive
you’re still my dark obsession
so fragile but still alive
and every time you’re crying,
your tears are more than lying.
no one’s to blame for that sin.
for sure you’d guess what i mean.
- call to arms lyrics – ordinary boys / ordinary boys lyrics
- sweet is the night lyrics – electric light orchestra / electric light orchestra lyrics
- demons in the dark lyrics – dagon / dagon lyrics
- from refuge to ruin lyrics – dark empire / dark empire lyrics
- funky broadway lyrics – temptations / temptations lyrics