winter has come for me, can’t carry on.
the chains to my life are strong but soon they’ll be gone.
i’ll spread my wings one more time.
is it a dream?
all the ones i have loved calling out my name.
the sun warms my face.
all the days of my life, i see them p*ssing me by.
in my heart i know i can let go.
in the end i will find some peace inside.
new wings are growing tonight.
as i am soaring i’m one with the wind.
i am longing to see you again, it’s been so long.
we will be together again.
- out of state lyrics – obie trice / obie trice lyrics
- hello it’s me lyrics – sister hazel / sister hazel lyrics
- walking contradictions lyrics – this day & age / this day age lyrics
- the very thought of you lyrics – rod stewart / rod stewart lyrics
- nobody baby lyrics – the pink spiders / the pink spiders lyrics