gl*ss, it’s not what you want, need, crave
but, i’ll do it
you plead, bleed, beg me – like you’re tied
deep s our degrading, yearn!!!
life on a whole is a tragedy
but as you look back on it
it evolves as a comedy,
depending, on the strategy
your own has taken up now
(it’s a sad individual who wants that)
(but i like it, like you for it)
lie, low and any way you want
you’ve sure got it why not flaunt it?
i think it’s time, you smell the gl*ss
you love it, but who the f*ck cares
wake up and check the gl*ss
you know what to do. insert!!!
now’s time, you are so sad
you’re sag, you’re a motherf*cker
we’ve only ‘life’ and live it.
now the times past
i think you should wake up!!
the gl*ss, smell the gl*ss.
(who says your life is at all
you need time to realize)
- angry youth lyrics – kottonmouth kings / kottonmouth kings lyrics
- to the top lyrics – salt the wound / salt the wound lyrics
- aeons gone away lyrics – salamandra / salamandra lyrics
- a year in the suburbs lyrics – salt the wound / salt the wound lyrics
- bi-polar lyrics – kottonmouth kings / kottonmouth kings lyrics