i thought they wouldn’t shoot you if we were together.
we ignored the curfew, ran through ruined buildings,
something has p*ssed me by, before my hungry eyes.
they are getting closer. i won’t deny
that the bridge is falling, as hope dies for us now.
as much as we cherish each other’s poems
the orbital path was just too vast.
now, together, we are running for something second best.
she took a headshot. my heartbeat, a blast beat,
was strong enough to *ss*ssinate.
- milk cow blues lyrics – tim mcgraw / tim mcgraw lyrics
- closer to you lyrics – pocket full of rocks / pocket full of rocks lyrics
- world in ruin lyrics – frostmoon eclipse / frostmoon eclipse lyrics
- spanish pipe dream lyrics – john denver / john denver lyrics
- don’t come around lyrics – jessica sanchez / jessica sanchez lyrics