the snow is falling down
hiding the traces…
i’ve left the somber town,
i’ve left you alone
will my name be erased
from all the pages?
or will it stay in memory?
when our p*ssion’s gone
no one will beg for relief.
is this all… the end?
so give me a chance to forgive.
now let the days go by,
stoking the flame of my fire,
hiding deep inside signs of your pain and desire…
so take a look around
our world is fading
make no sound to cry.
just turn the page.
northern lakes dry up
as the feelings between us
you know it’s time to say goodbye.
i wish i could say more than a lie,
to come back and heal your despair…
i still don’t wanna leave…
but who is to blame?
- summer & lightning lyrics – electric light orchestra / electric light orchestra lyrics
- feeding frenzy lyrics – dagon / dagon lyrics
- yesterworld lyrics – dark tranquillity / dark tranquillity lyrics
- when ye go away lyrics – waterboys / waterboys lyrics
- justice is a fist lyrics – dawn of azazel / dawn of azazel lyrics