“the lady and the tiger”
the lady said to the tiger, as they stood behind some doors,
“i’m sick of this job. i don’t know what we’re waiting here fors.
i’m turning off life support. i’m putting an end to this joke.”
the tiger thought about this, and then the tiger spoke.
“starving the beast, at the very least, will just increase its hunger.
go right ahead and starve me dead. it will only make me stronger.”
the lady said, “i’m bustin’ out of this prison. i got laser vision, and i’m burning a hole in the wall.”
the tiger said “wait, you’ll start a fire, destroy the entire lady and the tiger hall.
“felines and dames in flames will hardly serve your aims.
do you surmise it’s wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?”
“point taken, cat. i can well see that our lives are worth protecting,
but i submit it’s time we quit this hoping and expecting.
“felines and dames in flames will hardly serve my aims,
but in my dreams, it seems that my eyes are always shooting laser beams.”
the hall remains, it still contains a pair of doors, a choice.
behind one door, a m*ffled roar, behind the other, a voice.
- you drinking too much lyrics – bow wow / bow wow lyrics
- if i only didn’t want to f the ones who didnt want to f me lyrics – mindless self indulgence / mindless self indulgence lyrics
- i gotta chick (remix) lyrics – tyrese / tyrese lyrics
- sacrifice lyrics – bjork / bjork lyrics
- called out in the dark lyrics – snow patrol / snow patrol lyrics