i know there’s something more
that lies beyond my reach;
an ethereal whole that beckons
me to percieve the bigger picture.
but still i cannot leap
across the chasm that lies before me
for the gap seems all to big.
i know it only takes a single step
but i cannot find the strength.
if only i could break
these chains that bind in place
a restless soul in search of truth.
if i could only break
trail of self-deception.
so i shall make amends.
i shall make my peace.
i will forgive all those
who i feel have wronged me.
for without forgiveness
comes a life of pain;
born of petty grudges.
i will forgive you
i will forgive myself.
and so i fall into the arms of peace and tranquility.
- darkness lyrics – working title / working title lyrics
- prophet of eosphorus lyrics – gloria morti / gloria morti lyrics
- thick skinned world lyrics – echo & the bunnymen / echo the bunnymen lyrics
- a horse of our own lyrics – samothrace / samothrace lyrics
- man on the silver mountain lyrics – hammerfall / hammerfall lyrics