gave all my trust to you.
you shattered it with my hope.
it seems as if your selfishness has brought you down again.
you’ll find what i found hard to take in all at once.
you thought you had me fooled, but you wouldn’t last a day in my shoes.
everything i gave to you i got nothing in return,
no a knife in my back. this knife is my own reliance
i will never be forgotten.
i will never forget you.
this revolving; apathy fueling worthlessness.
i sing a song of hope.
with dead tongues and lonely hearts we cough the poison out.
your final days approach.
this will be our final confrontation.
this will be our last
- dirt and dead ends lyrics – indigo girls / indigo girls lyrics
- i’ve got friends that do lyrics – tim mcgraw / tim mcgraw lyrics
- my next broken heart lyrics – brooks & dunn / brooks dunn lyrics
- your new boyfriend wears girl pants lyrics – zebrahead / zebrahead lyrics
- don’t come around again lyrics – rooney / rooney lyrics