if you exist, spare me.
spare me of this life of mine.
they can’t hear me from where i’m screaming.
no one is listening to me.
as simple as loneliness is,
i’ve never let it get to me like this before.
a constant unsettling feeling.
when will i be alright?
i’ve said the same thing a hundred times before.
i’m leaving home, and never coming back.
- you really got a hold on me lyrics – phil collins / phil collins lyrics
- my never ending love affair with disaster lyrics – i am war / i am war lyrics
- at day’s end lyrics – if i were you / if i were you lyrics
- law dealers lyrics – inner terrestrials / inner terrestrials lyrics
- afghan-forklift lyrics – stan ridgway / stan ridgway lyrics