broken hands, so sans soleil
it lights my way through these
empty streets at night.
dragging heels, the cold air stabs me
like a needle running with this thread
scissors cut me dead and gone
living like the blade i carry
i never thought of you
living all alone,
scissors cut me dead i never felt
like anyone could ever be
so far from home
the day begins
when the music ends its days
like these that i
wish i were somewhere else.
and i can’t forget my own name
replace it with a voice
that carries on.
- strong lyrics (feat. the dandy warhols) – glen campbell / feat the dandy warhols glen campbell lyrics
- put these words to music lyrics – 7 seconds / 7 seconds lyrics
- the house of crimson coin lyrics – knights of the abyss / knights of the abyss lyrics
- don’t go there lyrics – neil diamond / neil diamond lyrics
- second street north lyrics – glen campbell / glen campbell lyrics