“suicide note pt. i”
cheap cocaine, a dry inhale, the pills that kill and take the pain away
diet of life, shelter without, the face that cannot see inside yours and mine
when i’m hiding, when i need it,
it lets me breathe,
for our handle on this life, i don’t believe
would you look at me now?
can you tell i’m a man?
with these scars on my wrists
to prove i’ll try again
try to die again, try to live through this night
try to die again…..
forever fooling, free and using,sliding down the slide that breaks a will
mothers angel, getting smarter, how smart are you to regress unfulfilled?
it’s a d*mn shame, but who’s to blame?
- for we are many lyrics – all that remains / all that remains lyrics
- baker street lyrics – gerry rafferty / gerry rafferty lyrics
- january white lyrics – sleeping at last / sleeping at last lyrics
- what’s going on lyrics – marvin gaye / marvin gaye lyrics
- peace train lyrics – cat stevens / cat stevens lyrics