sippin on the dragon the other day,
tompkins square park up by avenue a.
halfway down the forty and a pig come up to me,
said “listen here boy, gotta show me yer id.”
well living in a police state,
i tell you man, it ain’t that great,
i know it doesn’t even matter what i say,
but don’t ya know there’s gotta be a better way?
i’m all alone, i’m feeling bad,
i’m by my self, all i ever had.
i hate my life, i’m such a mess,
i wanna die, i’m so depressed.
and every time i look at you,
i know exactly what to do.
i didn’t want to be born, the pleasure all has died,
so now i’m gonna snuff it with a suicide.
suicide (its the best), no better way.
sit in a hot bathtub, raise a blade
and slit your wrists, watch your life fade to black.
you have this power to kill yourself, called suicide,
and no one can take that back.
there is no better way to kill your self than suicide,
there is no sweater death,
no better way… suicide
a better way…
do it kill your self
- speed of sound lyrics – chris bell / chris bell lyrics
- there was a light lyrics – chris bell / chris bell lyrics
- though i know she lies lyrics – chris bell / chris bell lyrics
- you and your sister lyrics – chris bell / chris bell lyrics
- ain’t no way (you won’t love me) lyrics – chris brown / chris brown lyrics