stainless heart that never speaks,
reads like a story never sold.
what if you just forgot,
what you were told?
you can’t replace,
you can’t retract,
you can’t forget
to get what’s back.
and the rain keeps falling down.
and the rain keeps falling upon my face.
i look in my shattered mirror.
pieces of me is all i see.
shattered, broken and misplaced.
what do i have to say?
i’m just another suburban heartache,
blending to waste away.
- jakarta 1 lyrics – ebiet g. ade / ebiet g ade lyrics
- it could happen to you lyrics – doris day / doris day lyrics
- up all night lyrics – tracy lawrence / tracy lawrence lyrics
- winds of change lyrics – fitz & the tantrums / fitz the tantrums lyrics
- requiem of the black rose lyrics – kerion / kerion lyrics