oh their bodies, they all look the same.
oh their lives will, they’ll all end the same.
changing trends day by day, trading out friends for
hold your tongue, don’t say a thing, just a waste of
and i bet you have a thousand friends on the internet.
not one of them is here to help you now.
i hate the ground you tread on, just because it holds you
i’ll say this one more time, you are not welcome.
you’ll never get it, you’ll never fit in.
it’s such a tragedy, the fact that you breathe the same
air as me.
please just fade away.
if you think that you’re safe, you don’t know the f*cking
you don’t know the meaning.
how does the view look from down there?
can you see us at the top?
if you think your safe, you don’t know the f*cking
you don’t know the f*cking meaning.
- constant as the stars above lyrics – barbie / barbie lyrics
- when you hold me lyrics – jaci velasquez / jaci velasquez lyrics
- weeping on the inside lyrics – john c. reilly / john c reilly lyrics
- vicious circle lyrics – vicious crusade / vicious crusade lyrics
- marriage on the rocks lyrics – tammy wynette / tammy wynette lyrics