how long ago did it take place?
i felt the sun shined on my face. it was in june. a glowing day… though desert doesn’t have dull days.
sometimes our roads bring us to docks. since empty miles of endless walk. and someone who has found the key meets someone with the lock.
i found his campsite by a fluke. he had the same old cloak and crook. a perfect copy of myself. but there was something in his look
he said – you’re running from your demons longing for serenity. you hope to find the place you dream of but that will never be.
sailing in the sea of sand. your nightmares are still with you. searching for the promised land. your nightmares are still with you until the end.
why don’t you let it p*ss through you? why don’t you simply let it p*ss? why don’t you let it die for you? why don’t you simply leave it in the past?
- shattered cry lyrics – mechina / mechina lyrics
- empty room lyrics – wall of voodoo / wall of voodoo lyrics
- decades of despair lyrics – carnal forge / carnal forge lyrics
- abdominal orgasm lyrics – melancholy pessimism / melancholy pessimism lyrics
- defenders of the faith lyrics – mekong delta / mekong delta lyrics