standing still ringtone on your mobile phone
i won’t pretend that we are all friends,
when all of us know that we’re not.
i am afraid of pulling my name, away from the place that i know i’ve been.
on this slow down decent.
the collapse of the world on the quietest day.
this time it’s the sun standing still.
and holding on hope for something that’s good.
well i’ve come now as far as i can go today. in this vast empty sp*ce.
don’t give up now. don’t give up now, no. don’t throw your heart away.
- the morning sings lyrics – dear ephesus / dear ephesus lyrics
- bottom of the barrel lyrics – dear elizabeth / dear elizabeth lyrics
- the answer for cancer lyrics – dear elizabeth / dear elizabeth lyrics
- who lives in new mexico lyrics – dear elizabeth / dear elizabeth lyrics
- u turn lyrics – dearborn / dearborn lyrics