you found me just in time,
i have fallen from grace ,
i’m wandering again,
i needed a breath of fresh air,
the blackest winter chill has left a shiver on my lips,
kiss them again to taste my cold heart,
as the dragging lake breaks, we’ll sink like ships,
slip into darkness.
where we’re forever alone.
everything beautiful must come to an end.
there is no turning back from here, an eternity of black,
emptiness forever, paralyzed im unalive.
- crimson tears lyrics – demigod / demigod lyrics
- cover up lyrics – desensitised / desensitised lyrics
- ghost train lyrics – destiny / destiny lyrics
- inhale the innocence lyrics – devastating enemy / devastating enemy lyrics
- all day everyday fantasies lyrics – destruction of a king / destruction of a king lyrics