i know i’ve cried so many times, by far i’ve had some doubts,
and faces, faces, faces change, but still i have to shout,
things have had me worried, will i ever have to be alone,
then closed up doors push forward, see a side i’ve never known–oh!
somebody, somebody, somebody, help me scream
somebody, somebody, somebody, help! me! scream!
someone there to drown the fire, but a p*ssion bonds a solid link
heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat, skipping faster as i sink.
is this a stay of dedication, when it’s time to bail out,
tell me is that what life is all about–oh!
- universal plan lyrics – lunocode / lunocode lyrics
- rat a tat lyrics – fall out boy / fall out boy lyrics
- blood of the innocent lyrics – highland glory / highland glory lyrics
- sun-less lyrics – funeral for a friend / funeral for a friend lyrics
- santa claus is coming to town (live) lyrics – neil diamond / neil diamond lyrics