i finally broke free from the anarchy
still this frame holds my future so faintly
the dawn will rise once more from the ashes
but will it bring me closer to solace?
you are gone but my soul still burns
you’re running free
i have no place left to hide anymore
is this my end?
hope left, it’s silent now.
the wayward roads that led him home
are long gone. such a burden to deal
for this soul, i call home.
all alone! far from home!
i cast out this burden!
further down this deep hole
my journey will end soon
why did you leave me? why did you run away?
i still need guidance through this p*ssage
did you ever think this might be my final breath
you still need me to remember…
- healed lyrics – endless blue / endless blue lyrics
- intro – dark patterns lyrics – process of guilt / process of guilt lyrics
- without warning lyrics – casualties / casualties lyrics
- hard to say lyrics – premonition 13 / premonition 13 lyrics
- someone’s knocking lyrics – electric light orchestra / electric light orchestra lyrics