it’s frivolous, it’s pointless,
i’m waiting here in line.
i’d buy a cup of coffee
but i just wanna kill some time.
i’m watching you,
now, i’m staring at you.
i figure that you notice,
but you really don’t have a clue. (a clue)
time sure does fly
when you’re just a lonely boy,
waiting for someone to come along
and ruin your fun.
sitting all alone with that quiet smile
on your face.
i pretend i’m not interested
by staring off into sp*ce.
why did i act like i didn’t even care?
now i wish that you could only be there.
a game of cat and mouse that curiosity has
just call it pointless… call it what you will.
- summer ’79 lyrics – ataris / ataris lyrics
- takeoffs and landings lyrics – ataris / ataris lyrics
- the night the lights went out in nyc lyrics – ataris / ataris lyrics
- anarchy 999 lyrics – atari teenage riot / atari teenage riot lyrics
- atari teenage riot ii lyrics – atari teenage riot / atari teenage riot lyrics