long, long time ago my heart was burdened with sin,
my head bowed in sorrow, the devil had me troubled with-
i started seeking salvation, i had a hard time resisting
so i kept on searchin till i found the king of kings.
well, i kept on searchin, searchin,
i kept on searchin till i found him,
kept on searchin, searchin,
i kept on searchin till i found him.
he changed my heart – so i could live right,
changed my mind – so i could think right,
changed my mouth – so i could talk right,
changed my feet – so i could walk right,
well i kept on searchin till i found the king of kings.
looking high and low along that wandering way
my soul was full of longing, until one glorious day
it was when my antic*p*tion gave a way to sweet
that i kept on on searchin till i found the king of
- hold on (digitally remastered 02) lyrics – natalie cole / natalie cole lyrics
- halloween lyrics – blind guardian / blind guardian lyrics
- it lyrics – ziggy marley / ziggy marley lyrics
- …all that i have lyrics – inked in blood / inked in blood lyrics
- i didn’t know what time it was lyrics – james taylor / james taylor lyrics