i sense there’s something in the wind
that feels like tragedy’s at hand
and though i’d like to stand by him
can’t shake this feeling that i have
the worst is just around the bend
and does he notice my feelings for him?
and will he see how much he means to me?
i think it’s not to be
what will become of my dear friend?
where will his actions lead us then?
although i’d like to join the crowd
in their enthusiastic cloud
try as i may, it doesn’t last
and will we ever end up together?
no, i think not, it’s never to become
for i am not the one.
- z – i did it my way lyrics – jay / jay lyrics
- beautiful, beautiful lyrics – francesca battistelli / francesca battistelli lyrics
- once when i was little lyrics – james morrison / james morrison lyrics
- safe in the dark lyrics – ludo / ludo lyrics
- the world we live in lyrics – the killers / the killers lyrics