salina, i’m as nowhere as i can be
could you add some somewhere to
ahh kansas, i’m kneeling, ah kansas, please
cleveland i ain’t never felt nothing so strong
been believin’ the words to my song
ohio i’m leaving, ohio i’m gone
from town to town and state to state,
there’s people everywhere that try to capture us.
we stole the cash and left our names
and almost slipped in indianapolis.
the rain it fell, the story went on
the rain it fell, and we got gone.
poughkeepsie hang up the telephone
i won’t answer your phone calls no more
new york, quit calling, new york let me be
i’m changing the plans i’ve been setting on
i’m scared by the way that my life’s getting gone
carolina, one day i’ll, someday i’ll come home.
- when you know you know lyrics – natasha bedingfield / natasha bedingfield lyrics
- low is a height lyrics – great northern / great northern lyrics
- i choose you lyrics – nlt / nlt lyrics
- only one lyrics – sophie ellis bextor / sophie ellis bextor lyrics
- the perfect song lyrics – the national / the national lyrics