don’t leave me now my memories are more than i can take tonight and god show me how i’m supposed to
trust in things beyond my sight so teach me how to kneel when i don’t know how to feel and show me where
you are when my faith can’t reach that far
and tell me there is more to this life then only what my heart can see take all these fears make them
into more than who i used to be
is my soul too blind to see the truth you have for me
’cause this i feel inside
is too weak to survive
my heart has left me alone again is this the beginning? is this the end?
is this the time you’ll never let me in again?
- shorty (got her eyes on me) lyrics – donell jones / donell jones lyrics
- my baby’s better than yours lyrics – meg & dia / meg dia lyrics
- she don’t know lyrics – christina milian / christina milian lyrics
- skip to the end lyrics – the futureheads / the futureheads lyrics
- wings for marie (pt. 1) lyrics – tool / tool lyrics